Category: Industry / Crash Tender & Rescue Vehicles - Water and foam 4x4 fire truck
This unit is configured in order to provide a double service where is required a fire protection both for civil installations and for small airports or landing strips (i.e. in remote industrial or exploitation areas)
Model: AIS 4500/500
Chassis: Mercedes-Benz 2041 - 4x4 - 16 speed automatic gearbox - GVWR: 20'000 kg - Partly clutch dependent power take off for water pump suitable for pump & roll.
Cabin: 04 doors and 06 seats extended double cabin - Crew seats can be provided on request with SCBA holderts integrated in the back rest.
Water tank: 4'500 lt capacity - Polypropylene construction (available also made of AISI 316L stainless steel or GRP) - Different capacities available on request.
Foam tank: Integrated into the water tank, 500 lt capacity - Polypropylene construction (available also made of AISI 316L stainless steel or GRP) - Compatible with any type of fire fighting foam concentrate - Different capacities available on request.
Water pump: Double stage, medium + high pressure combined water pump - 3'000 lpm @ 10 bar / 400 lpm @ 40 bar - Bronze body and impellers - Mechanical shaft seal - Automatic priming pump.
Roof Monitor : AKRON STREAMMASTER II - Nozzle with adjustable flow rate up to 2800 lpm @ 7 bar and spray/jet pattern selection - Electrically operated, remote controlled from cabin control panel, rear pump control panel and wireless remote control (optional) - Position indicator in the drive cabin - Autostow function - Throw: 65 m.
Bumper monitor: AKRON FIREFOX - Installed onto the front bumper - Flow rate: 1525 lpm @ 7 bar - lectrically operated, remote controlled from cabin control panel.
Foam mixing system: "Around the pump" type - Adjustable mixing ratio, from 0 to 6% , mixing selection in the pump locker.
- Battery charger and auxiliary air compressor, 230V power supplied by a rear self-ejecting plug.
- Telescopic light mast, 2 x 100 W LED lights, 24V power supplied by chassis electric system - Max. extended height: 6m from the ground.
- Electric system electronically controlled by a dedicated CAN-BUS network.
- Reverse cabera (Backeye system 360° with a 360° top view of the vehicle is also available on request, with or without recording system).
- Ladder beam gantry (optional)
Ancillary equipment: on request
Ref #: 7340