CHINETTI CFR-16 & CFR-20 HRET
THE MOST ADVANCE HRET IN THE WORLD
AVAILABLE IN 4x4, 6x6 AND 8x8 - NFPA 414 & ICAO COMPLIANT - SINGLE or TWIN ENGINES CHASSIS - DIFFERENT TANKS CAPACITIES, PUMP & MONITOR FOW RATES.
WELL PROVEN CHINETTI HRET SERIES FEATURES:
- Telescopic 2 booms articulated design with sample and smooth operation.
- Compensated safety link water pipe provides rigiduty to the boom, and fast speed of operation
- Double skin lower boom fitted to a rugged turntable with hard edged rotation gear to provide optimum torque control while minimising excessive boom oscillation
- HARDER LONGER AND DEEPER: With the CHINETTI HRET fully prportional hardened steel tip Fuseleage Penetrator with nozze for rapid media deployement inside the aeroplane, using Ulta Motion Technology and Hydraulic Battery power.
- Auto-set 4 boom positions for LOW - MID and HIGH deployment to suit the aircraft as well as the AUTOSTOW from any position.
- 315 degrees rotational control over Fuselage Penetrator allows precise piercing at any point around the curved fuselage sking.
- Fuseleage Penetrator fully operational in 45 secs for single level aircraft.
- Fuselage Penetrato fully operational in 60 secs for multilevel aircraft.
- Bespoke designed CAN control system with specially developed software.
- Multi positional joysticks control all functions - Simple and effective.
- Heavy duty fire monitor with AFFF foam option with operation in stream and fog pattern.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT - BASIC CHINETTI HRET
- Emergency manual override controls with separate hydraulic electric pack.
- Boom lights and tip lights.
- Auto-swing water monitor, swing out of the way when Fuselage Penetrator is engaged.
- Fuselage Penetrator auto-level (with override facility).
PRINCIPAL OPTIONS FOR THE CHINETTI HRET
- Infra-Red and day/night camera options fitted at tip end with touch screen monitor located inside the cabin.
- Remote control via chest control pack (wired or wireless).
- Sonic proximity device to advise proximity to fuselage skin.
- Dry Powder or Halatron telescopic pipe and heavy duty rubber hose system in addition to water and AFFF media.
CHINETTI CITY & OIL HRET OPTION
- Suitable for City or Oil fire fighting service, available with extended spike extensions to make up to 1.5m penetrations length.
WORKING HEIGHT: 16.6 m (HRET-16) / 20.2 m (HRET-20)
ROTATION: +/- 30 degrees
No. of BOOMS: N.1 Articulated + N.2 telescopic