Chinetti produces its own fire pumps, delivering flow rates from 1'000 up to 10'000 lpm (even more for special applications), roof monitors (flow rates from 1'000 up to 10'000 lpm, manually or electro-hydraulically controlled), foam mixing systems (Round the pump, balanced pressure type or electronically controlled), hose reels and other fire fighting components.
All Chinetti pumps have bronze body and stainless steel shaft to provide the best corrosion resistance even in case of use with industrial, salty or sea water.
Chinetti pumps, monitors and foam mixing system are also used for marine applications, providing to the shipyard a complete fire fighting system, including control panels, suction and discharge ports, hose reels, and other accessories.
Because of the large number of versions and different applications of each component, please contact our offices to select the best model and configuration for your application and needs.
You can hereby find a general prospect of Chinetti water pumps and several datasheets.
- WATER PUMPS:
- 2T 2012 (up to 2'000 lpm)
- 2T 3012 (up to 3'000 lpm)
- 2T 5012 (up to 5'000 lpm)
- 2T 100 100 (up to 10'000 lpm, double stages)
- 1T 10-100 (up to 10'000 lpm, single stage) (NEW!)
- C30 - Multipressure water pump (multipressure - combined)
- C30 - Multipressure - Midshipped (multipressure - combined - midshipped)↓